· Keep the second skin for 4 days.
· If water get’s between the plastic and the skin, remove it softly.
· After removing (whenever it happen), wash your tattoo with soap (vegan if possible) and dry it.
· Apply cream (vegan if possible) 2 times a day for 2 weeks.
· Keep the film paper on for about 3 hours.
· Remove it and clean it with water, soap (vegan if possible) and a sponge.
· Dry it softly and wrap it again with a new film paper. Use hypoallergenic tape if it’s necessary.
· Repeat the process for 2 days 3 times a day.
· Remove the film and apply cream (vegan if possible) 2 times a day for 2 weeks.
· If you experiment itchiness, remove film and rub an ice over the tattoo until it’s stops.
· Avoid exposing it directly to the sun.
· Use sunscreen whenever you can. 50 fps recommended.