· Remove the film paper after 2 or 3 hours.
· Clean with enthusiasm with water, soap (white soap, organic or glycerin) and a sponge.
· Dry softly and wrap it again with a new film paper. Use hypoallergenic tape if it’s necessary.
· Repeat the process for 2 days 3 times a day (morning, afternoon and night).
· From day 3, apply cream 3 times a day with Aquaphor or Bepanthol.
· Keep washing the tattoo with water, soap and a sponge 1 time a day for 1 week.
· If you expireriment itchiness, remove film and apply ice for 10 minutes.
· Taker of sun. Use sunscreen.